Prompt: Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
(Author: Tara Sophia Mohr — The Women’s Seder Sourcebook: Rituals & Readings for Use at the Passover Seder — @tarasophia)
The elusive book. I have a million that I want to write and I want to write at least one. I’ll feel accomplished and happy.
1. I deserve to have success.
2. I will do things consistently, but they don’t have to be a huge thing each day.
3. I am a good writer. I’m a great writer.
4. People want to hear what I have to say.
5. I have the time to do this.
6. I have the energy to do this.
7. I have the focus to do this.
8. This is one of the things I was put here to do.
9. I will have a lot of fun doing this.
10. People will receive it very well.